Roro Lure X Spools are advanced-level aftermarket spools to upgrade your current BFS reel or convert a standard baitcasting reel into a bait finesse reel.
The AX22 X Spool for the 2020 Daiwa Alphas Air TW/Gekkabijin Air TW/Silver Creek Air TW Stream Custom/2020 Steez Air TW is a new offering from Roro Lure as an upgrade over their previous AX24 X Spool.
NEW AX22 Features:
- Stronger and lighter 7A19 aluminum alloy spool body vs. the 7178 aluminum used in the previous model
- 7A19 aluminum alloy brake rotor vs. 7178 aluminum alloy used in the previous model
- TC4 Titanium Alloy Spool Shaft vs. the 7178 Aluminum Spool shaft used in the previous model
- A 2mm SiC ball bearing is incorporated at the end of the spool shaft for smoother spool rotation
- A SiC 1034BFS ST (Silent Tune) Spool Bearing is included pre-installed on the spool shaft, sideplate bearing (SiC 834BFS ST) is available as an add-on
- The spool slope angles have been tuned to increase line management. This increases the smoothness of casting and provides a more even line lay on the spool
- The spool edge has been modified to virtually eliminate the line getting trapped between the frame and spool edge
- Reduced overall spool weight!
Stock Alphas Air TW Spool: 8.1g (incl. bearing)
Standard model: NEW AX22 – 4.45g (incl. bearing) | Previous AX24 – 4.6g (incl. bearing)
Thicken model: NEW AX22 – 4.65g (incl. bearing) | Previous AX24 – 4.9g (incl. bearing)
Roro Lure AX22 X Spool is available with two different brake rotor thicknesses. The thinner Standard model provides less braking power allowing for the casting of lighter lures. The Thicken model offers slightly more braking power allowing for more controlled casting.