Built to take on some of the toughest fighting fish on the planet, the Cashion ICON Salt Finesse Casting Rod is specifically engineered to present downsized presentations to trophy-class targets. A true workhorse for saltwater BFS anglers, the Icon Salt Water Ned Rig Casting rod excels with single hook finesse presentations such as the popular Salty Ned or Sea Trout jigs. Like all Cashion models, the Ned Rig Casting rod in the ICON Salt Finesse series is proudly made in the USA using only premium quality components and the highest levels of craftsmanship.
Constructed using Cashion’s most sensitive blank, the American Sourced CR6r Raw Carbon Fiber blank clearly transmits every vibration from the tip of the rod to the butt. Coupled with the handmade carbon fiber grip and blank through reel seat design for direct blank contact, the Salt Finesse Casting Rod allows anglers to feel even the lightest bites and bumps. Factory-direct Fuji K series frame guides are utilized to withstand the rigors of saltwater conditions and accommodate all line types. For those extra brutal fights where a rod belt or fighting chair is needed, the Icon Salt Finesse Icon series rods feature a proprietary hybrid Gimbal butt. If you’re an avid saltwater angler, who loves finesse presentation and using baitcasting reels, the Icon Salt Finesse Ned Rig rod is a must-have addition to your lineup.
CR6r Blank Material Science:
Cashion Carbon Fiber fishing rod blanks are designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC. Cashion stands for American-Made, Material Science Technology, and the Craftsmen to build detailed-oriented carbon fiber fishing rod blanks. Cashion is obsessed with attention to detail, especially at the molecular level. Cashion carbon blank design has focused on the molecular level to utilize epoxies that excel at encapsulating and physically bonding to high-performance carbon fiber.
● American-made blank and American-sourced carbon fiber
● Raw Finish CR6r blank for extreme sensitivity and durability
● Advanced Interface Bonding (AIB) – AIB is a combination of mechanical and additive technology to create ultra-high bond strength at the interface of carbon fiber and epoxy matrix
● Proprietary Weight Reduction (PWR) Engineering – Novel reinforcing strategy to increase hoop strength but limit weight increase
● High Tg Epoxy (HTE) formulation with AIB – Novel epoxy with impressive mechanical properties and high modulus for increased blank sensitivity